Former Baby Stars of 'Baby Geniuses' Now Epically Hot Hockey PlayersFri, Apr 14, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
I love when child stars you haven't seen in 15-20 years turn up and you're like DAMN, puberty treated these dudes well. This is one of those moments.
The stars of the film were Sly and Whit, two separated baby bros played by the three of these dudes in Baby Geniuses. It's sort of like when Mary Kate and Ashley played Michelle Tanner in Full House, only add another sibling to both sides of the equation.
Anyways, the triplets' names are Myles, Leo, and Gerry Fitzgerald according to Buzzfeed, and they're now 23-year-old hockey players at Bemidji State in Minnesota - meaning that while they're not acting, they do look like this:
So who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll start acting again.
- Team Frank vs. Team Jamie: The 'Outlander' Season 3 Trailer Has Finally Arrived 07/20/2017
- Ryan Kelley Bares His Beautiful Butt on a Boat! 07/17/2017
- Who Wears Short Shorts? Liam Wears Short Shorts 07/11/2017
- Wut: Andrew Garfield Says He's a Gay Man, Just Without the Physical Act 07/06/2017
- Javy BAEz Heats Up the ESPN Body Issue Cover 06/27/2017
- Jonah Hill Is Looking Fit AF 06/22/2017