Former Baby Stars of 'Baby Geniuses' Now Epically Hot Hockey PlayersFri, Apr 14, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
I love when child stars you haven't seen in 15-20 years turn up and you're like DAMN, puberty treated these dudes well. This is one of those moments.
The stars of the film were Sly and Whit, two separated baby bros played by the three of these dudes in Baby Geniuses. It's sort of like when Mary Kate and Ashley played Michelle Tanner in Full House, only add another sibling to both sides of the equation.
Anyways, the triplets' names are Myles, Leo, and Gerry Fitzgerald according to Buzzfeed, and they're now 23-year-old hockey players at Bemidji State in Minnesota - meaning that while they're not acting, they do look like this:
So who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll start acting again.
- Fresh Off His New Haircut, Harry Styles Graces the Cover of Rolling Stone 04/18/2017
- Former Baby Stars of 'Baby Geniuses' Now Epically Hot Hockey Players 04/14/2017
- Jude Law to Play a Young Dumbledore in the 'Fantastic Beasts' HP Sequel 04/12/2017
- What Will Season Three Reboot of 'Scream' Be Without Amadeus Serafini? 04/07/2017
- Check Out Zac Efron Riding a Camel With No Shirt 04/05/2017
- He's Just Like Us (!): Chris Pratt Loves Flexing His Perfect Butt Cheeks in the Mirror 04/03/2017