Former Baby Stars of 'Baby Geniuses' Now Epically Hot Hockey PlayersFri, Apr 14, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
I love when child stars you haven't seen in 15-20 years turn up and you're like DAMN, puberty treated these dudes well. This is one of those moments.
The stars of the film were Sly and Whit, two separated baby bros played by the three of these dudes in Baby Geniuses. It's sort of like when Mary Kate and Ashley played Michelle Tanner in Full House, only add another sibling to both sides of the equation.
Anyways, the triplets' names are Myles, Leo, and Gerry Fitzgerald according to Buzzfeed, and they're now 23-year-old hockey players at Bemidji State in Minnesota - meaning that while they're not acting, they do look like this:
So who knows? Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll start acting again.
- Before You Go See the New 'Pirates' Movie, Brush Up on Brenton Thwaites 05/24/2017
- Look at This Picture of Chris Hemsworth Recycling 05/22/2017
- The New 'Riverdale' Reggie Is Super Sexy 05/18/2017
- Zac Efron Will Play Ted Bundy in the Descriptively Named 'Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile' 05/16/2017
- Riverdale's Cole Sprouse and KJ Apa Have a Glorious Compliment Battle Based on Fan Tweets 05/12/2017
- Acerbic Celebrity Chef Gordon Ramsay Shows His Bare Ass on 'Hotel Hell' 05/10/2017