Fresh Off His New Haircut, Harry Styles Graces the Cover of Rolling StoneTue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
One of the first parts of the Rolling Stone profile on Harry Styles is about the semi-erotic fan fiction written about him. "Didn't read it," he tells the interviewer, "but I hope he gets more than me."
It's hard to imagine that Styles isn't getting it whenever he wants it - I mean, he must, right? - but the man has been busy. His single "Sign of the Times" has dropped, his album in out May 12, and he's launching headfirst into a solo career that both delights and devastates the 1D fans out there. (Don't worry, he says, there will be more from the band.)
The main message of his interview? He wants his music to be honest portrayals of his actual life, and the majority of his album is about one woman he dated (or is dating?). So in terms of Harry Styles, it should be pretty juicy. Just like him.
He also had some very enlightened things to says about a subset of his fans:
"Who's to say that young girls who like pop music – short for popular, right? – have worse musical taste than a 30-year-old hipster guy? That's not up to you to say. Music is something that's always changing. There's no goal posts. Young girls like the Beatles. You gonna tell me they're not serious? How can you say young girls don't get it? They're our future. Our future doctors, lawyers, mothers, presidents, they kind of keep the world going."
Images via Rolling Stone
Celebs in this post
- Fresh Off His New Haircut, Harry Styles Graces the Cover of Rolling Stone 04/18/2017
- Former Baby Stars of 'Baby Geniuses' Now Epically Hot Hockey Players 04/14/2017
- Jude Law to Play a Young Dumbledore in the 'Fantastic Beasts' HP Sequel 04/12/2017
- What Will Season Three Reboot of 'Scream' Be Without Amadeus Serafini? 04/07/2017
- Check Out Zac Efron Riding a Camel With No Shirt 04/05/2017
- He's Just Like Us (!): Chris Pratt Loves Flexing His Perfect Butt Cheeks in the Mirror 04/03/2017