Will Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool' Have a Boyfriend in the Next Film?Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Despite being banned in China, Deadpool was a smash hit at the Box Office, largely thanks to the world's cheekiest superhero and the sexy actor who plays him. The only thing missing from the film? Deadpool's pansexuality!
Ryan Reynolds spoke up about his character's comic book sexual preferences before the release of the first film, but they were sadly absent (save for a few nods, of course). Reynolds has long said that he would love for Deadpool to have a boyfriend post (or who knows, during) Vanessa, but Hollywood steered away from that, thanks to anti-gay sentiment in some financially lucrative countries. But now? That's all off the table. Deadpool is already banned!
What does that mean for Deadpool 2, due to arrive early 2018 like the precious bundle of joy that it is? Well, no one can be sure technically, but we imagine the studio will be much more open to a plotline that incorporates all the magical facets of Wade Wilson's pansexuality - and you know what that means: A Ryan Reynolds sex scene. Boo yah!
- 2017 Oscar Red Carpet: The 20 Actors Who Will Get You Drenched 02/27/2017
- A Tribute to Justin Trudeau's Bubble Butt 02/24/2017
- Top Five Most Viewed Celebrities On Mr. Man 2.23.2017 02/23/2017
- Judd Apatow (Still) Loves Male Nudity 02/22/2017
- TV Nudity Report: Tom Hardy, The Good Fight, HBO Frontal, And More! 02/20/2017
- 10 Incredibly Hot Celebrity Chefs 02/20/2017