Man Crush Monday: Taron Egerton!Mon, May 14, 2018 at 10:30am by Mr. Man
We adore Taron Egerton. Who doesn't? This Welsh babe caught our attention by playing Han Solo in episode seven of Star Wars. It's not that intergalactic role that brought him to our attention, however. It's his sweet buns in The Smoke (2014).
We also think we saw the tip of his peen in that series. We have eagle eyes for that kind of thing and really think it's not Smoke in mirrors.
We also got to watch him work his chiseled chest in Kingsman: The Secret Service (2014)
We can't wait to see what his muscle man has in store for us in the future! Maybe some real shots of Taron's full-frontal goodness? Our fingers are crossed!
Celebs in this post
Titles in this post
- Celebrate Ian McKellen's Birthday By watching Priest of Love 05/25/2018
- Daniel Craig Will Play James Bond Again in Bond 25 05/25/2018
- Foreign Film Friday: Wetlands 05/25/2018
- Movie Nudity Report: Solo: A Star Wars Story, Mary Shelley & Future World 05/25/2018
- Queer Eye Season 2 is Coming June 15 05/24/2018
- Mark Wahlberg's Daughters Want Him to Put His Shirt On - Don't Listen, Daddy Wahlberg! 05/24/2018