H8ers Can H8: Bryan Abasolo Was the Best Possible Bachelorette WinnerTue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Anyone who's ever watched The Bachelorette knows it chock full of incredibly sexy men, even if reality TV is completey choreographed for maximum viewers. Oh well!
The season finale went down last night, and the beautiful, Spanish-speaking chiropractor from Miami (AKA, Bryan Abasolo) won and proposed to Rachel Lindsay, the Bachelorette, and I squealed with joy. The rest of the internet was apparently not so thrilled, though, instead craving the very ambivalent and monotonous Peter.
I really, truly don't get why Bryan wasn't more popular with the public. He's charismatic, straightforward, enthusiastic, successful, and OH YEAH - a delicious slice of Latino flavor.
UGH. Anywho, I'm a huge fan.
But really, people - Team Bryan or bust.
- Drake Bell Is Nude 02/15/2018
- Andrew Garfield Tells Out Magazine He Has an "Openness to Any Impulses" 02/13/2018
- Jamie Dornan Talks About the Cock Bag He Used for 'Fifty Shades' 02/01/2018
- Actor Mark-Eugene Garcia Has Done Some Amazing Nude Modeling 01/30/2018
- Harry Styles' Name Has Been Coming Up for James Bond and Oh My God 01/23/2018
- Will Smith Has a Youtube Channel 01/17/2018