Harry Styles' Name Has Been Coming Up for James Bond and Oh My GodTue, Jan 23, 2018 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
According to Everyone on the Internet, Harry Styles could be up for James Bond in 2022, after Daniel Craig descends his place on the throne.
While I might have wrongly doubted having such a young Bond just a couple days ago, I coincidentally watched the first Kingsman movie last night (I know, I know, ok?) and Taron Egerton was REMARKABLY sexy as a young man thrust upon the spy world and a bulletproof suit. So, you know, I'm here for it!
This is largely possible because the director of Dunkirk - who loved Harry in the movie - will be taking over the reigns of the Bond franchise, and past Bond editor Lee Smith put his stamp of approval on the potential casting.
"Harry could do it. If they wanted a younger Bond then why not? He has got it."
Yup. You could say that, Lee.
- NEW TO STREAMING: 13 Reasons Why, Shooter & Catching Feelings 5.23.18 05/23/2018
- Happy Harvey Milk Day! 05/22/2018
- COMING TO DVD & BLU-RAY: RED SPARROW, WILD AT HEART & NOBODY'S WATCHING 5.22.18 05/22/2018
- Did You Know Daddy Hemsworth is Hot? 05/21/2018
- Simon Quarterman Says Every Actor Should Give Full-Frontal Nudity a Try 05/21/2018
- TV NUDITY REPORT: I'M DYING UP HERE & WESTWORLD 5.21.18 05/21/2018