Harry Styles' Name Has Been Coming Up for James Bond and Oh My GodTue, Jan 23, 2018 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
According to Everyone on the Internet, Harry Styles could be up for James Bond in 2022, after Daniel Craig descends his place on the throne.
While I might have wrongly doubted having such a young Bond just a couple days ago, I coincidentally watched the first Kingsman movie last night (I know, I know, ok?) and Taron Egerton was REMARKABLY sexy as a young man thrust upon the spy world and a bulletproof suit. So, you know, I'm here for it!
This is largely possible because the director of Dunkirk - who loved Harry in the movie - will be taking over the reigns of the Bond franchise, and past Bond editor Lee Smith put his stamp of approval on the potential casting.
"Harry could do it. If they wanted a younger Bond then why not? He has got it."
Yup. You could say that, Lee.
- Drake Bell Is Nude 02/15/2018
- Andrew Garfield Tells Out Magazine He Has an "Openness to Any Impulses" 02/13/2018
- Jamie Dornan Talks About the Cock Bag He Used for 'Fifty Shades' 02/01/2018
- Actor Mark-Eugene Garcia Has Done Some Amazing Nude Modeling 01/30/2018
- Harry Styles' Name Has Been Coming Up for James Bond and Oh My God 01/23/2018
- Will Smith Has a Youtube Channel 01/17/2018