It's Benedict Cumberbatch vs. Michael Shannon vs. Nicholas Hoult in the Edison Electricity Drama "The Current War"Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Scene: Benedict Cumberbatch is Thomas Edison. Michael Shannon is George Westinghouse. Nicholas Hoult is Nikola Tesla. Then there's Tom Holland and Matthew Mcfadyen. Would you watch? OF COURSE YOU WOULD.
A bunch of super sexy, iconic actors are performing together as super brilliant, iconic inventors and entrepreneurs of yesteryear. Sign. Me. Up. Historical drama can be much more fun than Keeping Up With Kardashians for a number of reasons, but mostly because it was so delciously exciting. Take Thomas Edison post lightbulb invention - it's all fine and good to invent one of the most important things in history, but quite another to build a nationwide network for it. Enter: The Current War.
It's Edison backed by JP Morgan (Matthew Macfadyen) and Westinghouse sort of backed by Tesla (Nicholas Hoult, yessssss) as they fight for mastery of the implementation of the electrical grid. Some want money, some want accessible and free energy, all look damn good doing it. Check out the trailer here, and get psyched for a showdown that puts McGregor and Mayweather to shame. I mean, sort of.
- Drake Bell Is Nude 02/15/2018
- Andrew Garfield Tells Out Magazine He Has an "Openness to Any Impulses" 02/13/2018
- Jamie Dornan Talks About the Cock Bag He Used for 'Fifty Shades' 02/01/2018
- Actor Mark-Eugene Garcia Has Done Some Amazing Nude Modeling 01/30/2018
- Harry Styles' Name Has Been Coming Up for James Bond and Oh My God 01/23/2018
- Will Smith Has a Youtube Channel 01/17/2018