Nico Tortorella Reads His Own Poetry Every DayMon, Jul 2, 2018 at 1:00pm by Mr. Man
Actor. Hunk. Poet. All of those things describe gender-fluid Nico Tortorella. Nico is known to be obsessive, from his desire for perfecting his body to his taxidermy hobby to his newest obsession: poetry.
The star of the show Younger (2015) has been spending a lot of time writing his own poetry. He spent 45 days writing his 256-page book. Who doesn't love a deep dude? He describes his poetry as deeply spiritual which is probably why he reads it every day. To himself. Every day. We wonder if that includes the poem he wrote dedicated to his penis, titled "penis."
He says his poetry is so spiritual that he himself reads it daily to seek guidance. Whoa, he knows the answers without even knowing he knows the answers. That's deep. Almost as deep as the ridges in his abs.
Watch a video of Nico's moving poetry performance #AllOfItIsyou here.
Celebs in this post
Titles in this post
- Foreign Film Friday: Service 07/20/2018
- Movie Nudity Report: Mamma Mia 2, Blindspotting & Damascus Cover 7.20.18 07/20/2018
- Which Stars Turned Down Brokeback Mountain? 07/19/2018
- #TBT to Frankie Avalon 07/19/2018
- Top Ten Sexiest Stars of the Seventies 07/19/2018
- Hump Day Hottie: K.J. Appa 07/18/2018