Ryan Reynolds Goes Eddie Bauer Chic for the Gin Company He Now OwnsTue, Feb 27, 2018 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
My personal favorite Ryan Reynolds aesthestic to date, besides perhaps Deadpool, Aviation Ryan looks like he just rode a motorcycle, climbed a mountain, and threw back some whiskey. Or gin, as it were.
To add to the list of reasons he is rich and desirable, Ryan is the brand new owner of the established gin company, immediately bringing him vast quantities of free alcohol and the company an incredible amount of brand awareness. A win win! (I can also now fantasize about Ryan ravishing me in a secluded but quaint cabin every time I have a gin and tonic - so, there's that.)
In true Ryan Reynold's fashion, the company's website now sports this quote from the owner:
“I’ve tried every gin on the planet and Aviation is, hands down, the best. Also, I don’t recommend trying every gin on the planet. Stick with this one.”
– Ryan Reynolds, Owner, Aviation American Gin
The world is, naturally, excited, though perhaps no one sums it up as well as this Twitter user:
I'm with her.
- Harry Styles Has a Song About Being Bi Called 'Medicine' and OMG, YES 03/15/2018
- The Pornstar-Turned-Bodyguard in Taylor Swift's Music Video Is Blowing Up the Internet 03/13/2018
- Nick Robinson, Star of 'Love, Simon' Looks Incredibly Sexy on Late Night With Seth Meyers 03/08/2018
- We Are #BLESSED - A 'Call Me By Your Name' Sequel Is in the Works 03/06/2018
- DON'T FREAK OUT, But a 'Good Burger' Sequel Might Be on the Way! 03/01/2018
- Ryan Reynolds Goes Eddie Bauer Chic for the Gin Company He Now Owns 02/27/2018