Shia LaBeouf to Star as His Own Dad in 'Honey Boy'Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Shia LaBeouf is an objectively brilliant actor with an objectivley troubled past - and this film might just be the healing experience he needs.
Honey Boy, which was put on the Black List after he wrote it, is loosely based on Shia's childhood relationship with his dad, who struggled with alcoholism and heroin addiction while managing his career as a child actor. The best part? Shia is starring - as his father.
Lucas Hedges will play a young Shia himself, making for what will probably be an award-winning movie, all things considered. Shia has gotten a lot of shit over the years, but he's an incredible (and very sexy) performer.
- Foreign Film Friday: Service 07/20/2018
- Movie Nudity Report: Mamma Mia 2, Blindspotting & Damascus Cover 7.20.18 07/20/2018
- Which Stars Turned Down Brokeback Mountain? 07/19/2018
- #TBT to Frankie Avalon 07/19/2018
- Top Ten Sexiest Stars of the Seventies 07/19/2018
- Hump Day Hottie: K.J. Appa 07/18/2018