The Bachelor Has Arrived, So Let's Talk Arie Luyendyck Jr.Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Arie might have been a surprise (and somewhat ill-received) choice for this season of The Bachelor, but the man is known as "The Kissing Bandit" for his incredible lip-locking skills. There are important things to know about this man, people.
I'll start at the beginning: He was a contestant on The Bachelorette back in 2012 and ended up losing at the end of the season. It's been many moons since then, and Arie finally stopped dyeing his gray hairs. I'm into - he's got some Daddy vibes now.
He's a professional race car driver, as is his Dutch father. He also does real estate now to help pay the bills which bores me immensely, but yeah, if he's happy, whatever.
Arie dated former Bachelor winner Courtney Robertson between Bachelor stints, and in her memoir, she said he was the best sex she ever had.
“Why was it so good you ask?," Robertson said. "Arie’s incredibly passionate and utilizes his entire body in his lovemaking. And he knows exactly what positions make a woman feel comfortable and satisfied.”
Jesus, I have chills.
He's 36, lives in Scottsdale, Arizona, and he loves to journal. Honestly, I'm not entirely sure why he was such an unpopular choice. This season sounds like it's gearing up to be great.
Also - is it time for the Fantasy Suites yet?!
- Celebrate Ian McKellen's Birthday By watching Priest of Love 05/25/2018
- Daniel Craig Will Play James Bond Again in Bond 25 05/25/2018
- Foreign Film Friday: Wetlands 05/25/2018
- Movie Nudity Report: Solo: A Star Wars Story, Mary Shelley & Future World 05/25/2018
- Queer Eye Season 2 is Coming June 15 05/24/2018
- Mark Wahlberg's Daughters Want Him to Put His Shirt On - Don't Listen, Daddy Wahlberg! 05/24/2018