We Are #BLESSED - A 'Call Me By Your Name' Sequel Is in the WorksTue, Mar 6, 2018 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
There were rumors that a second Call Me By Your Name could happen, but director Luca Guadagnino confirmed it at the Oscars. Everyone at home watching collectively squealed.
‘I’m already conceiving the story with André Aciman," he said. "It’s gonna happen five or six years afterwards, so almost in the 1990s."
There's no word yet about whether or not anyone will masturbate with a peach, but Armie and Timothee have some of the best on-screen chemistry that anyone has ever seen ever anywhere, and I'm going to go to the midnight showing whenever the sequel comes out. Obviously.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Abs in Sexy Poster For Creed 2 06/20/2018
- NEW TO STREAMING: Goliath, The Bold Type & The Ballad of Hugo Sanchez 6.20.18 06/20/2018
- The Warwick Rowers Posted These Sexy Pics That Were Banned from Instagram 06/19/2018
- Red Hot Alert: Russell Tovey is Single Again 06/19/2018
- COMING TO DVD & BLU-RAY: The Double Lover, Midnight Sun & German Angst 6.19.18 06/19/2018
- TV NUDITY REPORT: Pose, Westworld, Claws & Brockmire 6.18.18 06/18/2018