Javy BAEz Heats Up the ESPN Body Issue CoverTue, Jun 27, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Jake Arrieta, Pilates aficionado and pitcher extraordinaire, graced the pages of the last issue of the ESPN Body Issue, but now, Baez (fondly referred to as Bae-z by his legion of fans) is up.
In his interview, he discusses his favorite positions, his glorious tattoos, and, well - what he can do with his hands:
"I like playing second base now, since throughout my career we've seen what I can do with my hands. I love making double plays. Double plays are where you can see fast hands at their best."
We are truly blessed.
Back when Javy joined the Cubs, he was trying to slim down - something he achieved with flying colors - in hopes of becoming a quicker player.
Since then, he's become known for plays that are so mind-bending that they don't even seem real. Javy has the kind of body control that allows to swim-slide into the bases even when it seems like there's no way he will escape a tag, and he can dive catch a ball at full speed before pivoting on his knee in a way that seems to defy the laws of physics.
How does he build this kind of crazy precision and speed? No one really knows, and Javy really can't tell you. He just does.
- Team Frank vs. Team Jamie: The 'Outlander' Season 3 Trailer Has Finally Arrived 07/20/2017
- Ryan Kelley Bares His Beautiful Butt on a Boat! 07/17/2017
- Who Wears Short Shorts? Liam Wears Short Shorts 07/11/2017
- Wut: Andrew Garfield Says He's a Gay Man, Just Without the Physical Act 07/06/2017
- Javy BAEz Heats Up the ESPN Body Issue Cover 06/27/2017
- Jonah Hill Is Looking Fit AF 06/22/2017