Jonah Hill Is Looking Fit AFThu, Jun 22, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Jonah Hill has had to alter his weight for a few of his movies - first losing it alongside Brad Pitt in Moneyball, then gaining it for War Dogs. It's been his own motivation to get fit for good, though, something he often credits to maturity in interviews. Back in March, he even told Jimmy Kimmel that Channing Tatum gave him a little advice:
“I gained weight for this movie War Dogs, and then I wanted to get in better shape, so I called Channing Tatum, and said, ‘Hey, if I ate less and go to a trainer, will I get in better shape?’ and he said, ‘Yes, you dumb motherfucker, of course you will; it’s the simplest thing in the entire world.’”
And DAMN, is it working! Jonah has always been great, of course, but this transformation is impossible not to notice. I bet there's protein in that smoothie he's drinking.
And then there's the obvious: With fitness often comes lots of body confidence, which means we could just see nudity coming from this gent.
Celebs in this post
- Team Frank vs. Team Jamie: The 'Outlander' Season 3 Trailer Has Finally Arrived 07/20/2017
- Ryan Kelley Bares His Beautiful Butt on a Boat! 07/17/2017
- Who Wears Short Shorts? Liam Wears Short Shorts 07/11/2017
- Wut: Andrew Garfield Says He's a Gay Man, Just Without the Physical Act 07/06/2017
- Javy BAEz Heats Up the ESPN Body Issue Cover 06/27/2017
- Jonah Hill Is Looking Fit AF 06/22/2017