Wut: Andrew Garfield Says He's a Gay Man, Just Without the Physical ActThu, Jul 6, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
In a move that has apparently launched a Twitter firestorm (I'll take "phrases that make me nauseous" for 500, Alex), Andrew Garfield claimed that he's living the life of a gay man, just without the physical act. I don't know what that means, considering sexual and romantic attraction is what makes a person gay, but what do I know?!
Anyways, all this comes at the press conference for the play Angels in America, where he plays a gay man with AIDS. It seems he's gotten a little too wrapped up in his role, as he now says he is "living the life of a gay man."
"As far as I know, I am not gay," he said, which seems to be the only important qualifier for "living the life of a gay man." Outside of rehearsals for the play, he says he only has time to watch Ru Paul's Drag Race, which, I mean, same here.
Despite the inaccuracy of the statement, we'll cut him a break - after all, he seems like a nice guy, he's super sexy, and it wouldn't be the first time an actor had an identity crisis.
Celebs in this post
- Team Frank vs. Team Jamie: The 'Outlander' Season 3 Trailer Has Finally Arrived 07/20/2017
- Ryan Kelley Bares His Beautiful Butt on a Boat! 07/17/2017
- Who Wears Short Shorts? Liam Wears Short Shorts 07/11/2017
- Wut: Andrew Garfield Says He's a Gay Man, Just Without the Physical Act 07/06/2017
- Javy BAEz Heats Up the ESPN Body Issue Cover 06/27/2017
- Jonah Hill Is Looking Fit AF 06/22/2017