Move Over Gerard Butler, Jim Sturgess Is the Real Star of 'Geostorm'Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 5:00pm by Annie Position
Look, I know the reviews for disaster flick Geostorm aren't exactly promising, but there is something notable to rejoice about here: Gerard Butler and Jim Sturgess costar as brothers. This also means that Jim Sturgess is back on the big screen, and YES I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT.
I know he was in One Day n' stuff, but he's mostly starred in indie movies since his Across the Universe Days, and just look at this face:
And this bod:
Anyways, I have long awaited the moment I could go to theaters and see Jim again, so I'm here for Geostorm despite its miserable global timing and slightly ambiguous plot. Jim and Gerard (who will always be sexy) play brothers, and I don't really know what other reasons you need to see a film.
- Michael B. Jordan Shows Off His Abs in Sexy Poster For Creed 2 06/20/2018
- NEW TO STREAMING: Goliath, The Bold Type & The Ballad of Hugo Sanchez 6.20.18 06/20/2018
- The Warwick Rowers Posted These Sexy Pics That Were Banned from Instagram 06/19/2018
- Red Hot Alert: Russell Tovey is Single Again 06/19/2018
- COMING TO DVD & BLU-RAY: The Double Lover, Midnight Sun & German Angst 6.19.18 06/19/2018
- TV NUDITY REPORT: Pose, Westworld, Claws & Brockmire 6.18.18 06/18/2018